» CTCar Driving
"CTCar Driving", a virtual car racing game enables innovative engagements on big screens based on the view of Kinect camera...
Our company designs software and hardware products for gaming industry.Virtual models of cities, virtual car simulators. We also design car driving computer games, on the basis of our own technologies and experience.
The car driving game named "CTCar Driving" is a new car racing simulator, designed to entertain users, the countryside and in different conditions or go just for a joy ride. Special stress in the "City Car Driving" simulator has been laid on a variety of different road situations and realistic car driving.
This describes the interactive aspects of the application design. The main Key concepts in game play design consideration with respect to 3D Car Interactive Display are
- The presence of an environment.
- The ability for objects within the environment to change.
- Rules governing changes of state of objects-such as position-in response to the state of other objects and/or decisions made by the player
- Player rewards and punishments resulting from changes to the state of the game.
- Players being able to manipulate objects or interact with the environment and its objects.
SETTING UP PLAN for XBOX KINECT
KINECT senor is to be set up in such a way that, it should see our entire body. We need to set up the work station with the following consideration.
- Placing the sensor near the edge on a flat, stable surface.
- Positioning the sensor between 2 feet (0.6m) and 6 feet (1.8m) from the floor. Ideally, the sensor should be within 6 inches (15 cm) above or below your TV.
- Avoid positioning the sensor in direct sunlight or within 1 foot (.3m) of audio speakers.
- Do not manually tilt the sensor, it adjusts automatically.
- Be careful not to drop the sensor.
- There should be clear area between the sensor and the players.
- One player: Stand back 6 feet (1.8 m).
- Two players: Stand back 8 feet (2.4 m).
- Testing the application the space is at least 6 feet (1.8 m) wide, and not wider or longer than 12 feet (3.6 m).
The set up should be in the room has bright, even lighting.