» Software Testing & QA
Software Testing & QA
With the experience in testing, CLIVERTECH offers comprehensive testing and quality assurance (QA) services that help organizations achieve adjusted product amplitude levels, while moderating the time and cost associated with testing.
We allow our buyers the best combination of strong technological support and proven QA Methodologies abetted by domain expertise and automated testing tools, together with lab, load, and performance tests.
CLIVERTECH's Testing services include:
- Automated Testing
- Business Applications Testing
- Component Testing
- Product Testing
- Systems Testing
- Web Services Testing
Quality Analysis Methodology:
The software testing and quality approval approach begins with requirement analysis and consultations at CLIVERTECH. We act constant supervision of the system's action, while assembling abrupt schedule compulsions until project accomplishment. To answer all your software testing needs, from the system test plan phase through the analysis and test design phase, to the integration phase and test action. Every brand abides accepted by collectively authentic reports.
CLIVERTECH apply testing tools from leading companies. CLIVERTECH adepts have considerable experience applying characteristically defined and developed dedicated simulators and the most communal off-the-shelf automated testing tools.
CLIVERTECH's testing services provide coverage for each of the major test levels for traditional enterprise desktop applications as well as online applications in multi-tier environments:
- Acceptance Testing Procedures
- Functionality Testing
- Load & Stress Testing
- Performance Testing
CLIVERTECH Software Solutions Testing services deliver value to your organization through:
- Code test coverage: Our teams extend the code coverage of your test strategy, uncovering defects, and improving system performance.
- Reducing unplanned system downtime: Applications that perform as expected lead to a better user experience, and reduce application downtime; for many organizations, reductions in downtime can be measured in real cost savings or revenue opportunities.
- Freeing up internal resources: Cost effectively extending the capability of your internal test team will free up highly valued resources to focus on the core mission of your business.